07 Mar Luck of the Irish: SinglesCruise.com Offers First-Ever Irish Land-Based Vacation
The 8-night trip includes highlights such as a stay at the Cabra Castle in Dublin, the Giant’s Causeway, Belfast, Derry, Donegal, and more.
Fort Lauderdale, FL (March 7, 2017) – SinglesCruise.com, the United States’ largest organizer of hosted singles cruises, is celebrating the luck of the Irish by stepping off the high seas to offer its first-ever land-based vacation for solo travelers to the Emerald Island. SinglesCruise.com and CIE Tours have partnered for an 8-night journey, departing in August, through Ireland and Northern Ireland exclusively for SinglesCruise.com clients; bookings for this inaugural trip must be made by March 31, 2017. Tailored specifically for single travelers, SinglesCruise.com guests will enjoy a variety of experiences highlighting this famously friendly island and its attractions including a night in a historic 19th century castle, exploring Achill Island and the Giant’s Causeway, and stepping back in time with a history lesson at Titanic Belfast.
“As the industry’s foremost solo travel experts, our clients already enjoy the wide variety of cruise options, but they keep asking for even more types of travel experiences. As the leader in singles vacations, we are uniquely suited to create land-based excursions like this unique Irish journey,” said Sharon Concepcion, Vice President of Leisure Operations for SinglesCruise.com. “Together, Ireland and Northern Ireland are packed with historic sights, nature experiences and legendary Irish culture and hospitality. More importantly, we are bringing together solo travelers who all share a love of seeing the world but might be reluctant to plan this type of trip on their own.”
What unique offerings are included?
- Cabra Castle hotel stay: Guests will enjoy a stay at this impressive and historic four-star hotel set on more than 100 acres of parkland and garden, with Dun a Ri Forest Park as a stunning backdrop. Known as one of the best castle wedding venues in Ireland, the area is also home to a challenging 9-hole golf course, horse riding stables, archery, clay pigeon shooting, tennis courts, fine dining and more.
- Guests will enjoy delicious Irish food followed by entertainment from one of Ireland’s leading traditional Irish music groups, The Merry Ploughboys, and Irish dancers. Known as a “must do” Irish music experience on any trip to Ireland, the show is based on interaction between the performers and the audience.
- Explore the world’s largest Titanic attraction by a visit to Titanic Belfast. Belfast, Northern Ireland, is home to the former Harland & Wolff shipyard in the city’s Titanic Quarter where the RMS Titanic was built. The visitor attraction and building, which opened more than five years ago as a way to commemorate the centenary of the sinking of the iconic ship, contains a series of galleries, how Titanic was launched, the facts and stories behind the ship, about the wreck in 1912 and its rediscovery.
- A trip to Northern Ireland wouldn’t be complete without time exploring Giant’s Causeway, which is known for its 40,000 interlocking basalt columns and was created from a volcanic eruption 60 million years ago. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is recognized as one of Ireland’s most popular attractions.
- Guests will enjoy a tour at Achill Island, which is the largest island off the Atlantic coast of Ireland with a population of 2,700. Achill is one of the country’s most remarkable places with dramatic cliffs, mountains, isolated lakes and private beaches.
In addition to immersing guests in the destination, a SinglesCruise.com experienced host will travel with the group, exclusive activities will be provided to help clients mingle and get to know one another, plus participants can take advantage of a complimentary roommate matching service, which is exclusive to every SinglesCruise.com offering.
For more details on the upcoming Ireland land-based vacation offered by SinglesCruise.com or any of the cruise vacations available for 2017, go to www.SinglesCruise.com or call 800-393-5000.
SinglesCruise.com offers hosted singles cruises throughout the year to top destinations such as the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and Alaska. Founded in 1991, SinglesCruise.com is part of Travel Leaders Group, which is the largest traditional travel agency company in North America with approximately $21 billion in annual sales volume through over 7,000 locations.