04 Apr SinglesCruise.com’s Solo Traveler Experiences Elevated by Dedicated and Experienced Onboard Hosts
Enthusiastic, friendly, knowledgeable hosts serve as the linchpin for memorable cruise vacations among like-minded single travelers
Fort Lauderdale, FL (April 4, 2017) – Today, SinglesCruise.com, the United States’ largest organizer of hosted singles cruises, is revealing its “secret ingredient” that distinguishes its solo travel offerings from others in creating camaraderie among its new and frequently returning guests alike – its experienced and enthusiastic onboard hosts. Each carefully vetted SinglesCruise.com host brings quality customer service, impeccable organizational skills, an always friendly outlook, and a spirit of inclusiveness, fun and adventure.
SinglesCruise.com’s experienced onboard hosts are renowned for coordinating exclusive events and activities for guests throughout each cruise including: cocktail parties, group dining, theme nights, dance lessons, speed meeting, karaoke parties and more. Coming from a variety of backgrounds in travel, cruising and customer service, all hosts are dedicated to providing an upbeat social environment for guests throughout the cruise.
“Our onboard cruise hosts are an important part of the success SinglesCruise.com has had for more than 25 years. With an eclectic range of backgrounds, a desire for creating long-lasting memories, and an enthusiasm for travel, our hosts are fully engaged with our guests to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience,” said Sharon Concepcion, Vice President of Leisure Operations for SinglesCruise.com. “SinglesCruise.com’s onboard hosts are experts at allaying concerns of even the most apprehensive among first time solo travelers. They make all our guests feel at home, help them connect with like-minded travel enthusiasts and encourage the group to enjoy fun and relaxed cruise vacations together.”
What exactly does a SinglesCruise.com onboard host do?
- Host singles events throughout each cruise: A SinglesCruise.com onboard host coordinates social events and provides a fun, interactive and comfortable environment for guests to meet, mingle and get to know one another.
- Act as a point of contact while on ship: These individuals also serve as SinglesCruise.com’s onboard travel expert and trouble-shooter – working to ensure each client’s trip runs as smoothly as possible. This is especially useful for first-time cruisers who can get answers to any questions they might have.
- Organize singles-only shore excursions: These specialized hosts also play an active role in leading and coordinating singles-only shore excursions. Prior to the cruise, they will help secure guests’ spots on a particular excursion and answer any questions.
Lead Cruise Director Shelby Bergeron, has been with SinglesCruise.com for over a decade and has personally hosted more than 80 SinglesCruise.com sailings. She also carefully cultivates and trains the organization’s onboard hosts.
- “The hosts we’ve selected are greatly invested in each client’s satisfaction. They are exceptional at problem solving and most importantly, they are really focused on the guest experience,” said Bergeron. “What makes SinglesCruise.com different is that our hosts are very active onboard, hold more events for the guests and make personal connections. The hosts are really focused on creating a positive vacation experience. I am very grateful and honored to work beside our hosts. The community we try to nurture on each cruise is life-changing for many, and the experiences and friendships that are made are greatly valued.”
Suzanne Sneddon has been a SinglesCruise.com host for three years, and enjoys meeting clients and seeing guests grow in their experiences all while discovering new adventures.
- “I think my favorite memory while hosting was during a recent 20s and 30s cruise. I had the chance to see the group of 77 guests bond and make friendships,” explained Sneddon. “The entire group had a great time! In just a few short nights, they became best friends and are keeping in touch; most are even planning on taking another trip together. It’s all about companionship and camaraderie – plus, it’s a lot of fun.”
Leland Simpson, has been a SinglesCruise.com host since July 2015 and has hosted a total of eight cruises.
- “My best memory of hosting was when I was teaching a dance class that most of the guests attended. That night, they went dancing at the ship’s club to try what they learned at class,” commented Simpson. “They were so happy and I was ecstatic. Most of them never tried anything like that in their lives. People should take a SinglesCruise.com cruise to try something new, make new friends, relax and unwind from their everyday lives and make new memories.”
As with all sailings offered by SinglesCruise.com, clients can also take advantage of its complimentary roommate matching, select optional shore excursions, and participate in online message boards and social media groups as a way to connect with like-minded travelers before their cruise.
For information about upcoming sailings or details on booking a SinglesCruise.com cruise and, please visit www.singlescruise.com or call 800-393-5000.
SinglesCruise.com offers hosted singles cruises throughout the year to top destinations such as the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and Alaska. Founded in 1991, SinglesCruise.com is part of Travel Leaders Group, which is the largest traditional travel agency company in North America with approximately $21 billion in annual sales volume through over 7,000 locations.