11 Oct Protravel International Sponsors the 2019 Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One
Protravel supports the festival’s charitable causes and donates luxury travel packages
New York, NY (October 11, 2019) — Protravel International is once again proud to sponsor the 12th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (NYCWFF). This is New York City’s biggest food festival which takes place Oct. 10- Oct. 13 and is comprised of more than 80 events, taking place at locations across New York City.
– Becky Powell, President of Protravel International
For many years, Protravel International has been the travel agency for the celebrity chefs and passionate fans traveling to the festival. Protravel’s advisors curate delectable culinary vacation experiences for luxury travelers. From chef-prepared private dinners to cooking classes in exotic locales, these itineraries are customized by expert advisors who are set on delivering the best for their clientele to ensure they have memorable culinary art experiences. Protravel began its sponsorship with the Festival in 2017.
In addition, Protravel has assembled a unique collection of exclusive vacations for the festival’s charity auction. Like all Festival events, 100% of the net proceeds support NYCWFF’s mission to EAT. DRINK. END HUNGER. benefiting the hunger-relief organizations Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®.
“We are excited to be part of this event once again to continue building upon our longstanding relationship with the Festival,” said Becky Powell, President of Protravel International. “It’s a privilege to be giving back to a cause that has such deep meaning for us at Protravel. We are grateful for the partnership of our suppliers who worked with us to create outstanding vacation packages to be auctioned. We’re proud to say that 100 percent of the proceeds will go towards combating hunger in America and New York City.”
Proceeds from the luxury packages which will be auctioned off during exclusive festival dinner events, will support the Festival’s charitable causes, Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®.
Together with its supplier partners, Protravel assembled five unique, luxurious trips for guests attending select NYCWFF dinners to bid on:
- Package One: Four Seasons- Los Cabos – three-night stay in an Ocean View King Room including breakfast for two
- Package Two: Shangri-La London Hotel – two-night stay in a Deluxe City View Room including breakfast for two; Esprit St Germain in Paris – two nights stay including breakfast.
- Package Three: Shangri-La Boracay (three nights in a one-bedroom pool villa inclusive of daily breakfast in Vintana for two adults and one child. Stay includes roundtrip transfers.)
- Package Four: Key Tours – Turkey Vacation; three nights Istanbul Ritz Carlton or Raffles hotels, two-night Cappadocia Ariana Sustainable Luxury Lodge, Buffet Breakfast daily, Private arrival transfers in Cappadocia and Istanbul, one full day private city tour in Istanbul, one full day private sightseeing in Cappadocia.
- Package Five: Shangri-La Istanbul Hotel – 3 Night in a Deluxe Bosporus spelled both ways with a h or without but we should be consistent Room including breakfast for 2, and Hammam Spa Experience for 2; Sea Song Tours: Touring Package:
- VIP Meet & Greet at the airport, private transfer to the hotel.
- Depending on arrival time to Istanbul – Private Yacht cruise on the Bosphorus
- Dinner at a wonderful Seafood restaurant located on the Bosphorus.
- Full day to visit all of the “must see” sites and local lunch. Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, local lunch, St. Sophia, Underground Cistern, and Grand Bazaar.
- Dinner at a local restaurant to taste Turkish Cuisine.
- Private transfer to the airport, VIP Meet & Greet, return home or onward.
Protravel will also be on site during the festival with luxury travel advisors available to answer questions about culinary journeys.
To inquire about having a Protravel luxury advisor craft a vacation, visit: https://www.protravelinc.com/contact-us
About Protravel International, LLC
Protravel International, LLC is a Travel Leaders Group company. Founded in 1984, Protravel International, LLC is a full-service, dynamic travel company with an award-winning reputation. Protravel is headquartered in New York City and supports 24 locations throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, plus a network of hosted agents in all corners of the U.S. Today, approximately 900 people make up the Protravel organization. Our expertise in destination, international faring and competitive products – coupled with our superior network of contacts in the airline, hotel, cruise and hospitality industry – makes Protravel one of the most powerful selling forces in the travel industry. Protravel clients also have access to The Travel Collection by Travel Leaders Group, a selection of travel offers and discounts available at no additional cost to holders of select American Express® cards. For more information visit www.TheTravelCollection.com.